Getting the best from the website
- When accessing the website for the first time for a while an indication of the latest changes can be seen by the date associated with the item “NEWS – 1ST APRIL“ (for example) in the main menu and the contents in the “Latest news” column on the right-hand side of the screen.
- The next check is to look at the Diary to establish the next meeting.
- The Map (top right-hand corner) will give directions to the location of the next meeting.
- Below the “Latest news column” is a list of the “Latest Updates” showing pages that have been updated.
- When logging on as a member using the “LOGIN” tab in the top left-hand corner and entering the password for “Member” the top item in the pull-down list, you will be presented with some extra pages identified by square [ ] brackets.
- The menu item [MEMBERS ONLY] presents a list of further pages aimed only for the benefit of members and which when clicked on presents further information.
- There are two “MARKET PLACE” pages, one for the benefit of members to give them first chance at items for sale accessed from the [MEMBERS ONLY] page and the other is on the public section once members have had their chance of purchasing.
We urge you to make a habit of accessing the web pages as they are updated at least weekly.
For the month of July2023 the site was visited 323 times with the “News page” accessed 80 times followed by “Gallery” 37 times.